Game 7 Challenges magnified

Fallsnative

Lindy briefed Jay and Teppo are both out. Its posted on WGR-55 website. The offense simply must step up tonight and fly fly fly, and shoot more pass less. We will need goals to win tonight folks. The offense cannot over compensate playing D like they did in game 5. This is it. They have to fly tonight or its over.

Sabres 4 - Canes 2. Sabres will get 1ES, 1 PP, 1SH, and 1 empty net. Canes get 1ES and 1 PP.

I agree (especially the predicted score and empty netter at the end). Sabres have to play like their blue line is their goal line tonight, hit, hit, hit, and hope that Miller has the game of his life.

The McKee twist is an all-time low blow, but it sure sets up a great "Red Socks"-type story for the Sabres. We'll see.

I think this is a mirror of Game 6. One team scores and it holds up for a while. The other team knots it late. OT decides....

Sabres score first and then are on their heels for the rest of the game.

Drury scores first goal and OT winner.

I think this is a mirror of Game 6. One team scores and it holds up for a while. The other team knots it late. OT decides....

Sabres score first and then are on their heels for the rest of the game.

Drury scores first goal and OT winner.

I think we need to score early, and then keep putting the pressure on. If we get the first goal. I would shorten the bench to 4 defenseman, and try for 1 or 2 more. Then roll all 6. My reasoning behind this is that I think the Canes will shorten their bench if they go down to try to come back. If we match by playing our top 4 defenseman, their forwards and our D will start to get fatigued. Then we play 6 defenseman. If they are down, I don't see them going back to 4 lines. We may have AHL caliber defenseman, but some of them will be able to compensate by being fresh.

Archived