Be Bettman for a day...

twolinepass

For starters I would fold the following teams:

Tampa Bay, Florida, Dallas, Phoenix and Nashville.

I would put Carolina on the bubble.

I would add teams in Quebec, Winnepeg, Seattle, Portland and Kansas City.

Season would be shorter and end by APril 1st. Playoffs rounds1 and 2 only 5 games. Conference finals and Stanley Cup best-of-seven.

And I would make sure the Sabres win the cup every year... :D

For starters I would fold the following teams:

Tampa Bay, Florida, Dallas, Phoenix and Nashville.

I would put Carolina on the bubble.

I would add teams in Quebec, Winnepeg, Seattle, Portland and Kansas City.

Season would be shorter and end by APril 1st. Playoffs rounds1 and 2 only 5 games. Conference finals and Stanley Cup best-of-seven.

And I would make sure the Sabres win the cup every year... :D

I don't know how you could fold a Cup winner in Tampa Bay and leave Carolina on the bubble...

I'd keep the playoffs at 7 games for each series but shorten the regular season by about 10 games...

I'd pass a rule that Filly would have to retain Bobby Clarke as their GM (and make Toronto keep Ferguson too) and find a way to get the NHL on a more mainstream network than OLN. Hell I would take TNT or TBS instead of OLN...

I don't know how you could fold a Cup winner in Tampa Bay and leave Carolina on the bubble...

Anyway I would pass a rule that Filly would have to retain Bobby Clarke as their GM (and make Toronto keep Ferguson too) and find a way to get the NHL on a more mainstream network than OLN. Hell I would take TNT or TBS instead of OLN...

Good points.

Archived