Sabres Trying To Make History...

matter2003

When we win game 7 tomorrow night, it will be the first time a Sabres team has won game 7 after being down 3-2 in any series.

We have been 1-12 after being down 3 games to 2 with the only win coming on Derek Plante's "through the glove goal" in OT against the Senators at HSBC...

I think this team wouldn't want it any other way...another chance to prove they can do what noone expects them to be able to....

Look for a big game from Drury and Grier tomorrow night....

When we win game 7 tomorrow night, it will be the first time a Sabres team has won game 7 after being down 3-2 in any series.

We have been 1-12 after being down 3 games to 2 with the only win coming on Derek Plante's "through the glove goal" in OT against the Senators at HSBC...

I think this team wouldn't want it any other way...another chance to prove they can do what noone expects them to be able to....

Look for a big game from Drury and Grier tomorrow night....

Ah, the Plante goal. Still my favorite RJ call of all time (yes, even more than May Day), 1) because you could tell by how he screamed "scoooooorrrres!" that he was so surprised by it, and 2) because of the Legion of Doom line. What a guy.

Archived