I don't want to jinx anything, but...

Rabbit151

It's a 50/50 shot that the Sabres make it. I checked out the Oilers web-site, they said tickets for the 3 and 4 games go on sale tomorrow (Thursday AM). If a guy was gonna go see a game in Edmon-chuck, you'd have to get your seats before you even know if your team is in it.

I suppose re-selling the tickets would be no problem, though.

Any other western-canadian Sabres fans thinking of going to Edmonton? I'm in Regina, and it's possible for me. I think they play Saturday and Monday there. I could go on the Monday. I wouldn't want to go alone, the police have had problems with fights and riots after most of the Oiler games....and that's when they won!!

Imagine cheering for the other team if the Oilers lose!!!

They are really going cuckoo for the Oilers right now.

Well, we'll see what happens. I have to talk to my wife too. She does all the financial stuff. I'll trust her if she says we can't do it, she's as big a fan as I am. Years ago, when we met we went out to Buff and met some players, and she's been a fan ever since.

I saw somewhere that the games will be June 10 & 12 in Edmonton. The tickets may not go on sale tomorrow as I said earlier. It actually just says more info on availability of tickets will be released on Thursday. It doesn't actually say the tickets will be on sale.

Whatever Sabre fans from the prairies out here are going, better go in groups. The Oiler fans have turned the celebration into a riot - I mean a real riot.

I'd issue the same warning to Hurricanes fans, but I don't think there are any out here...except for family of the players. You'd be surprised, but there are Sabre fans out west here. Not a lot, but enough to be noticed at least. Way more Flames fans in Sask than Oiler fans, I think...and no good Flames fan will be cheering for the Oilers no matter who they play.

Archived