Good going!!

SabresForCup

Awesome win tonight. I think our beat up and so called depleted defense deserves a ton of credit tonight. Way to go Janik, he looked like a veteran out there. I don't even know what to say about Lydman and Mckee - they were true warriors tonight.

Great going Danny, we needed this bad. Go get'em in Carolina and show the NHL who's boss this year and for many years to come.

LET'S GO BUFFALO! ... LET'S GO BUFFALO! ... LET'S GO BUFFALO! ... LET'S GO BUFFALO!

Awesome win tonight. I think our beat up and so called depleted defense deserves a ton of credit tonight. Way to go Janik, he looked like a veteran out there. I don't even know what to say about Lydman and Mckee - they were true warriors tonight.

Great going Danny, we needed this bad. Go get'em in Carolina and show the NHL who's boss this year and for many years to come.

LET'S GO BUFFALO! ... LET'S GO BUFFALO! ... LET'S GO BUFFALO! ... LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I agree Lydman and McKee are horses and doing a great job stepping up into the play and making chances happen.

Archived