DO YOU BELIEVE??????????

woolley

Whose side are you on? Some of the media (including those in the Buffalo media) have *decided* that this series is OVER! We cannot overcome the injuries. We cannot win two games in a row. We cannot overcome the inaction of a general manager.

ENOUGH

Do you think anyone who will be on the ice, tonight, wearing the jerseys of OUR TEAM, are listening to these voices? Is hockey decided by conventional wisdom, or by who is sitting in the press box? Is this series a foregone conclusion, and is it better that OUR TEAM take the night off and get a head start on planning their summer?

I am a BUFFALO SPORTS FAN FOR LIFE. I am not in Buffalo. My money, my eyes, and my thoughts are with MY TEAM tonight. And on Thursday night. Only one thing matters tonight. WIN. The team I have followed for years, and this team in particular for months, the team that has exceeded all expectations, the team that has made me more proud than any other Buffalo sports team I have followed in 30 years, OUR TEAM is going to win tonight. FORGET ABOUT GAME SEVEN. Forget about what has already happened, forget about what hasn't happened. OUR TEAM needs to win tonight. That's all that matters. WHAT GOOD IS NEGATIVE THINKING? So you can say I told you so? So you can take pleasure in an outcome that will suit your opinion?

We are Sabres fans. All that matters tonight is one game. If we win, all that will matter is the game on Thursday. If you're reading this and you're going to the game tonight, be twice as loud as you can, give OUR TEAM the little voice that will be screaming Go Sabres in a house hundreds of miles away. The adversity, the injuries, the deficits, will only be footnotes. I told you sos and negative thinking will never be remembered by anyone. Don't bail on this team!

DO YOU BELIEVE

That's what I'm talking about!

Does it suck that we're down 3 games to 2? Of-freakin'-course it does!

Is this series over yet? F#ck no!!!!!

There is no game 7 or a next round....none of that sh#t!

Just win tonight. Bring the heat to them and don't stop until the game is decided. If Carolina wins, at least they'll win after having the snot beat out of them while they have sweat torpedoes and crapped their pants.

If any Hurricane has the puck, then get some lumber in his teeth; let him know you're there!!!!! :angry:

If any Hurricane has the puck, then get some lumber in his teeth; let him know you're there!!!!! :angry:

"Get that stick in his side, let 'em know you're there"

Johnny Upton - "Bleed all over 'em, let 'em know you're there".

I agree boys. Great post, and welcome to the board. What took you so long, Woolley?

THANK YOU!

All of this negative crap from the media AND some Buffalo fans about the series being over has been driving me NUTS!

How many times have we bounced back when we desperately needed it? If you're a true fan, you HAVE to believe in them! This is not a lost cause, people. I know I will be sending LOTS of positive energy towards our boys tonight, they need us to believe! It is not over yet! :)

~Dianne~

I seem to recall watching a Buffalo Bills wildcard game a little over a decade ago. It looked like we were dead for sure so I decided to break out my homework and start on that. I listened to 3 touchdown passes and i was no longer concentrating on my homework. This thing is far from over. Except this time instead of field goal going down the middle the puck will be in the back of the net for the Sabres!

Archived