Musical Goalies????

Peace Frog

I hope it backfires on them! :ph34r:

man, i thought tonight would backfire for sure...the last time i agreed but thsi time i thought they pushed their luck.

laviolette is a candyass, but apparently one that knows what he is doing....and for that i hate him!

ok, not my most intelligent post but man this sucks....this just sucks.

this team deserved so much better tonight.

man, i thought tonight would backfire for sure...the last time i agreed but thsi time i thought they pushed their luck.

laviolette is a candyass, but apparently one that knows what he is doing....and for that i hate him!

ok, not my most intelligent post but man this sucks....this just sucks.

this team deserved so much better tonight.

I don't think he knows what he's doing when it comes to pulling the goalies, I just think he has a horseshoe up his @ss that is helping him out, He is getting a couple good periods out of rested goalies by pulling them the second something starts looking bad. This is making him look good because it makes him look like he knows the other goalie is going to come in and play lights out.

Credit where credit is due. Laviolette is making the single most difficult in-game lineup decision a coach can make and its paid dividends each time -- tonight the results were a little more immediate.

All in all an evenly played game.

Game 6 should be a beauty.

The Goat

Archived