Wgr Bus Trip Pool

Hawk

Mike and Jeremy are on a bus to Raleigh, with a load of pissed off Sabres fans. How far will they get before the fans have had enough, and throw Mike's A$$ off the bus..???

Mike and Jeremy are on a bus to Raleigh, with a load of pissed off Sabres fans. How far will they get before the fans have had enough, and throw his A$$ of the bus..???

I so wanted to win that trip just to ask Mike why he goes out of his way (to the point of contradicting himself at times) to sound like an ass. I don't mind impatience with stupidity, but to rip on (and many times cut off) anyone that says anything other than "I totally agree with you guys..." is just childish. It's not like GR has any competition in the Buffalo market. If Mike is trying to endear himself to ESPN Radio, then he must think they want clowns.

Maybe they do. What do I know?

I so wanted to win that trip just to ask Mike why he goes out of his way (to the point of contradicting himself at times) to sound like an ass. I don't mind impatience with stupidity, but to rip on (and many times cut off) anyone that says anything other than "I totally agree with you guys..." is just childish. It's not like GR has any competition in the Buffalo market. If Mike is trying to endear himself to ESPN Radio, then he must think they want clowns.

Maybe they do. What do I know?

I'm predicting he's the next Colin Cowherd... :P :P

Mike and Jeremy are on a bus to Raleigh, with a load of pissed off Sabres fans. How far will they get before the fans have had enough, and throw Mike's A$$ off the bus..???

Just as they pull out of the WGR studio parking lot. :lol: :lol:

Archived