I heart Pominville

inkman

Listen, J.Pom might be my favorite Sabre, and this thread has nothing to do with him personally. Is he really the next guy on the depth chart after Janik? Why is he considered a candidate for defense anyway? Sure he plays the point on the PP, but that hardly qualifies him for regular defenseman work. As soupy has demonstrated, a little dman like him gets banged around a lot and isn't always effective against bigger forwards. We don't have any other options? What about Hecht or Greir? WTF do I know. :huh:

Listen, J.Pom might be my favorite Sabre, and this thread has nothing to do with him personally. Is he really the next guy on the depth chart after Janik? Why is he considered a candidate for defense anyway? Sure he plays the point on the PP, but that hardly qualifies him for regular defenman work. As soupy has demonstrated, a little dman like him gets banged around a lot and isn't always effective against bigger forwards. We don't have any other options? What about Hecht or Greir? WTF do I know. :huh:

Personally, I don't think Ruff will try it. He knows that everyone in the league knows

Pommenville's name now from the Ottawa series - so you throw an extra name out

there and give the Canes something to think about.

Takes a little pressure of the AHL boys stepping in.

Archived