We need a win tonight

rickshaw

anyone else feel the same way?

we are decimated by injury, which I hope makes us play even harder, but I truly believe if we win tonight, we will move on in the series.

but a loss tonight becomes very scary.

i already have that i have to shite feeling in my gut because of nerves. i hate that. come on boys.

Win your home games, you win the Cup!!!!!

we are decimated by injury, which I hope makes us play even harder, but I truly believe if we win tonight, we will move on in the series.

i already have that i have to shite feeling in my gut because of nerves. i hate that. come on boys.

I don't want to go overboard, but I can't shake the feeling that tonight is the series.

The Sabres will play like it is.

You are a master of the obvious. Yes, tonight is crucial to winning the series. I would hate our chances if it came down to winning 2 out of 3 with Carolina getting home ice.

I've rationalized everything and I'm content with letting this come down to hockey destiny. Buffalo fans WANT this more, Buffalo as a city NEEDS this more. If the Sabres come out and play with maximum effort, Miller plays shutdown goaltending and the hockey gods are with us, then we have no problems. If we don't win this series or the cup then it's just not meant to be.

Archived