All Games this Round are on OLN HD....

elcrusho

This is if you have Adelphia HD service...

Game 2 is on Channel 774 (INHD2) 7:30pm

Games 3 & 4 are on Channel 773 (INHD1) 7:30pm

Games 5, 6, & 7 are listed on INHD2

Woot!

get me som Bella Pizza tonight and an Airhorn for when we score!

D* viewers are getting screwed a little bit on the HD front. I was surprsied that D* carried Saturdays game on their special events HD channel 95 when they were already making it available via their NBC outlets. Add that to the fact that they've been showing the Ducks/Oilers on 95 in HD as well, and I thought the Sabres were golden.

Well, as it turns out, we're back to reality this week when D* is showing the Yanks/Sox game on 95, leaving D* viewers without an HD option. Looking ahead in the program guide, it doesn't look good for Wednesday either. We'll have to hope they pick it back up next weekend.

Good to know OLN is carrying all these games in HD - now we just need to get the providers to actually make them available to all of us!

D* viewers are getting screwed a little bit on the HD front. I was surprsied that D* carried Saturdays game on their special events HD channel 95 when they were already making it available via their NBC outlets. Add that to the fact that they've been showing the Ducks/Oilers on 95 in HD as well, and I thought the Sabres were golden.

Well, as it turns out, we're back to reality this week when D* is showing the Yanks/Sox game on 95, leaving D* viewers without an HD option. Looking ahead in the program guide, it doesn't look good for Wednesday either. We'll have to hope they pick it back up next weekend.

Good to know OLN is carrying all these games in HD - now we just need to get the providers to actually make them available to all of us!

That f$@king sucks!!!

Archived