Game Will Be Saturday Afternoon

PTS

Here's what I've been told.

Game one is Saturday afternoon. All other games will be every other day. Official confirmation coming soon. Below is my original post.

NHL should release a schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals by tonight. The series could start as soon as Thursday and as late as Saturday. There will be a game on Saturday no matter what.

The schedule is tentative and based soley on the outcome of the Edmonton-San Jose Series. Buffalo could be sent to Carolina Wednesday night and have to wait until Saturday to play if Edmonton loses game six which makes absolutely no sense.

The NHL should do as the NBA does. Start this series Thursday no matter what and then space out the games to catch up to the Western Conference finals.

As Sabres fans, lets hope the series starts Saturday. More time to rest plus it will guarentee us a weekend home game. We're just a bit more crazy when we know we don't have to work the next morning.

Here's what I've been told.

NHL should release a schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals by tonight. The series could start as soon as Thursday and as late as Saturday. There will be a game on Saturday no matter what.

The schedule is tentative and based soley on the outcome of the Edmonton-San Jose Series. Buffalo could be sent to Carolina Wednesday night and have to wait until Saturday to play if Edmonton loses game six which makes absolutely no sense.

The NHL should do as the NBA does. Start this series Thursday no matter what and then space out the games to catch up to the Western Conference finals.

As Sabres fans, lets hope the series starts Saturday. More time to rest plus it will guarentee us a weekend home game. We're just a bit more crazy when we know we don't have to work the next morning.

I just bought my ticktes hoping for saturday PM. Either day works I just hate sending Sabres to wait in carolina.

Just heard confirmation. Game One is Saturday afternoon. All other games will be every other day.

Official confirmation from NHL coming soon.

Game One is definitely Saturday.

any word if it will be on NBC then? thats a really long lay off for these guys i hope it does the sabres well.

Game One will be on NBC and I believe Game Five if necessary.

I just bought my ticktes hoping for saturday PM. Either day works I just hate sending Sabres to wait in carolina.

Both teams have the long wait so really no excuses for either side. I would think the goalies might have the tougher job to stay sharp.

Archived