Kerry Fraser

BUFFALO_66

We, the undersigned, plead with the National Hockey League, the National Hockey League Players Association, and the National Hockey League Officials Association to ensure that Kerry Fraser is removed from the active roster of referees and never allowed to referee another NHL game ever.

http://www.petitiononline.com/nofraser/petition.html

Well said. Kerry Fraser is a useless milk keg of a ref and a spotlight loving, egotistical showboat to boot. We are talking about a guy that is not happy unless everyone fan's attention is focused on that hair covered helmet he wears to disguise the fact that he's been bald since the tender age of 17. It is a sad state of affairs, if this is the "best" officiating that the NHL has to offer for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

No one can be expected to make the right call every time, but let's face it ... he is down right useless. A high priest of the secretive Temple of the Club-Footed Yeti could have called a better game (even after having spent 3-days riding through the treacherous mountain passes of the Himalayas on the back of a wooly Yak without food, sleep or water as part of his continuing fight for a free Nepal only to arrive in the rolling foothills of Everest and discover that the Chinese occupation of Nepal had ended two-days before his journey began).

We, the undersigned, plead with the National Hockey League, the National Hockey League Players Association, and the National Hockey League Officials Association to ensure that Kerry Fraser is removed from the active roster of referees and never allowed to referee another NHL game ever.

http://www.petitiononline.com/nofraser/petition.html

guys, i can't say I liked every call, but i'm sure there were calls that Ottawa did not like either. we can't really react like this every time we lose a game?

you learn to overcome any problems you have with the officiating. we did not lose the game b/c of kerry frasier. if anything, that assclown with the 10 year-old voice that "over-officiated" on Wednesday, should be the guy that doesn't get another playoff game. the sens played hard, and they got a couple of breaks, and we did not finish around the net like we did in games 1-3. end of story. it is a best of 7 for a reason and we were bound to lose a game against a team that had 113 points this year.

guys, i can't say I liked every call, but i'm sure there were calls that Ottawa did not like either. we can't really react like this every time we lose a game?

you learn to overcome any problems you have with the officiating. we did not lose the game b/c of kerry frasier. if anything, that assclown with the 10 year-old voice the officiated on Wednesday, should be the guy that doesn't get another playoff game. the sens played hard, and they got a couple of breaks, and we did not finish around the net like we did in games 1-3. end of story. it is a best of 7 for a reason and we were bound to lose a game against a team that had 113 points this year.

You are absolutely right about one thing - we lost the game, the refs didn't cost us the game. I just don't think Buffalo_66 was blaming last night's loss on the officiating, just venting frustration at one consistently bad referee. I've seen Fraser in a couple other playoff games so far, and he had been the same way - keeping the whistle in his pocket as long as possible, then makes a questionable call so everyone remembers he is out there, or he misses/ignores a blatant call altogether.

When the first penalty of last night's game was called by the other ref, I half-joked that he better get his arm loosened up, cuz he is going to have to make most of the calls tonight. BTW, I didn't think the other ref called a horrible game - I think a couple times he was looking to see if Fraser was going to make a call and had to make the call as the trailing ref.

I would be really disappointed if he gets any games in the next round of the playoffs, but since its a political thing, I am sure Walkom will get him in the rotation.

Archived