So it's Wednesday...

VanekDrury

In a stunning cost saving move........Tom Draper ;)

lol... no no... in a stunning move biron will be traded for sebastian centamo in which will be flipped to someone else... (detroit) probably... for a bag of pucks... thus leaving... miller, noronen and a bag of pucks as our goaltending trio.... i don't know though... with ruff calling the shots, the race between miller and a bag of pucks will be a close one... ill be watching it closely to see what developments might come of it... im a big miller fan though i think he might barely come out on top ;)

lol... no no... in a stunning move biron will be traded for sebastian centamo in which will be flipped to someone else... (detroit) probably... for a bag of pucks... thus leaving... miller, noronen and a bag of pucks as our goaltending trio.... i don't know though...  with ruff calling the shots, the race between miller and a bag of pucks will  be a close one... ill be watching it closely to see what developments might come of it... im a big miller fan though i think he might barely come out on top ;)

LOL.

It could be close.

Dave.

Archived