Sabres sticking up for teamates

SHAAAUGHT!!!

I think it is great how in the past couple of games the Sabres have been sticking up for each other after whistles. That was something we didn't see alot of this season. How many times did we see Derek Roy knocked down from behind or raked across the face with a glove in front of the net? While the team chemistry was obviously great this year, that was the one ingredient I thought was missing, especially with adam mair being out for so long. It's sweet that these guys are coming together like this going into the playoffs.

When the Sabres stick up for each other, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer rules the karate class against the 7-10 year old kids.

Finally, after being bullied by Kramer too much, the kids band together and stick up for each other. Kramer describes it as tiny fists relentlessly hitting him. Briere, Roy, Afinogenov and Campbell could take out the whole team, it would just have to be one guy at a time.

When the Sabres stick up for each other, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer rules the karate class against the 7-10 year old kids.

Finally, after being bullied by Kramer too much, the kids band together and stick up for each other. Kramer describes it as tiny fists relentlessly hitting him. Briere, Roy, Afinogenov and Campbell could take out the whole team, it would just have to be one guy at a time.

Kramer: Yeah, karate. I had no support. Not from him, not from Newman, no one. The first time I sparred with an opponent, I was terrified. My legs, they were like noodles. But then I looked inside, and I found my katra.

Archived