Practice Report 2-4-19

darksabre

15 minutes ago, LTS said:

Let's say I am looking at Player X.  I have hundreds of hours of footage of that player.  That player has been playing with Players Y and Z and those players are a certain type of player that are not who I intend to pair Player X up with when I bring them into the organization.

So, I float that I am interested in seeing how a player plays with a different level caliber player, etc.  The team interested in moving Player X makes a change and now I have fresh footage of a player I am interested in acquiring. 

The point here is that hundreds of hours of footage are what get you interested in the player.  However, it's how they are playing at this moment, in the types of situations you intend to use them, that might make or break the trade. 

I'm not saying that's what happening, just merely making an example of why it has importance.

Wow, must be alot of video footage going out after tonight's game. ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.