This was a Good Loss

puma2577

I see you graduated from the Brad Riter School of Postgame Analysis. Wow, a lot of people are whistling past the graveyard with this team. Bottom line: no fan should want to think about playing ANY team right now, the way the Sabres have played going back into the winning streak even. I would bet that there are teams that WANT to play Buffalo, given the state of their defense and goaltending. One regulation win in the last 12 games doesn't exactly create a lot of fear in the conference.

I see you graduated from the Brad Riter School of Postgame Analysis. Wow, a lot of people are whistling past the graveyard with this team. Bottom line: no fan should want to think about playing ANY team right now, the way the Sabres have played going back into the winning streak even. I would bet that there are teams that WANT to play Buffalo, given the state of their defense and goaltending. One regulation win in the last 12 games doesn't exactly create a lot of fear in the conference.

Let's just forget about the 2 wins in the last 3. Who cares if they're not regulation. The team is starting to come up big in the clutch again.

Thank you, but I'm still pretty comfortable playing Philly. If we can score first we can force them to skate with us, which they can't do.

Archived