Surprise Surprise

wnyguy

It's obviously a big crock of bulls**t served up to the Sabres. Doesn't seem quite right especially when Briere got the two games for not being able to defy gravity and avoid that high-stick.

I was looking for an email address to the NHL we could voice our opinion to but so far haven't had much luck. If there is a place we could email to let our opinion be known that would be kewl.

It's obviously a big crock of bulls**t served up to the Sabres. Doesn't seem quite right especially when Briere got the two games for not being able to defy gravity and avoid that high-stick.

I was looking for an email address to the NHL we could voice our opinion to but so far haven't had much luck. If there is a place we could email to let our opinion be known that would be kewl.

I'm not a full-fledged conspiricy theorist, but it seems to me that the league either thinks this type of controversy helps pimp its sport and gets Buffalo fans mad enough to talk about hockey for a week straight, or, like little children, they will intentionally do what everone says they shouldn't.

Either way, they are a bush league and we all know that. It's too bad we love hockey so much.

...and it is getting tougher to call the conspiracy theorists nuts, too.

Archived