Remember, Remember the 5th of November

inkman

Relax it was a joke. Like most on here I do not take it very seriously. Quite honestly I could care less if a thread is locked or not. I find this forum a diversion from a long day at work, screaming kids, or frustrating hockey. I understand your position as well as the mods for having to keep this somewhat under control. The last thing you need to do is let this place get to stiff.

Feel free to suspend me, ban me or whatever you feel is necessary. The truth is for the last 6 months you've been one of the most sarcastic and snide posters on here. You have an ever growing tendency to act like you are above your posters. There now you have a reason to give me s***.

Not putting down SDS, but gotta ask it.

It's ok to joke around, get slightly off topic and simply have a good time. Take the fun factor out and people will leave. It's as simple as that. Can't be too strict. We're not in grade school. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.