Ted Black and Sabres "mutually part ways"

Weave

You've been embracing your enemies lately. It's beautiful.

I get where you where coming from, horse tanker.  Sorry, Hoss.  I respect what you had to say about anonymity.

I think I remember when you revealed your age, and you were kind of goaded into it.  You may have volunteered the other stuff concerning journalism, but you are within your rights to keep a separate profile entirely, in my opinion.  Maintaining a profile here could be great undercover work for a real journalist.  Nothing bugs me more that seeing JW at the end of every post, the sanctimonious tosser.  Tweet, tweet.  JW.  What I respect is that you can integrate here, take your licks, and in my mind, earn respect as a peer.  ######in' JW takes his toys and goes home, as soon as anyone else doesn't treat him like the messiah.

Gogol Bordello, man.   :worthy:

Grinner only shows up every so often, and he used to make me grimace.  

One time, he called me gay.  Not "a person who is gay," mind you.  Long story short, I got offended.  

Nobody remembers, don't you, nobody.  I doubt anybody else remembers, do you, anybody else?

I never thought GR was funny, just trying too hard.  I think he's actually starting to connect with his target audience now.  It's like we're growing up together.  Close together.  Maybe we're growing on each other.  It's like we are hugging loosely. 

###### you though, grinreaper, you ass kissing wannabe clever tweeting imbecile.   :wub:

Edit: spelled imbecile wrong.  are these little confessions really necessary? 

Edited by I am Marcellus

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.