Maybe the Leafs are going all in this year..no more Leafs tank

mjd1001

Don't forget that Toronto will have the pick of the 2nd tier centers in this years draft. We are talking Reinhart level guys.  I would love to predict Toronto sucking but they are in a decent spot if they can unload a couple of players and draft properly this year.  I am not saying they will be cup contenders anytime soon but playoff contenders I could see.  

Totally agree with you on this. I hate the Leafs big time but there is some underrated talent there. They had serious dressing room issues after Halloween there. Google that if you don't know the crap behind it. Babcock may be just what they need like Burns or Quinn was to them so don't rule them completely out as non-playoff contenders. Reimer and Bernier can be solid with some decent defense in front of them

This will be a serious test of how good a coach Mike Babcock truly is and I do believe he will make a major difference there (it pains me to say that but I am expecting it, as I am in Edmonton with McLellan)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.