Petition to Remove Devils from NHL

cesna

I think we all know that the Devils and their style of play killed the league prior to the lockout. Now it appears they are try to do it again. I say we start a petition to have them removed from the league and bar "BIG BALD" LOU from having anything to do with the NHL!

I think we all know that the Devils and their style of play killed the league prior to the lockout. Now it appears they are try to do it again. I say we start a petition to have them removed from the league and bar "BIG BALD" LOU from having anything to do with the NHL!

I cannot agree more. This team is human #%^$#!. And then the refs don't call any penalties on them. Devils are the worst thing for the NHl ever.

I would like to know how a team....especially one that plays the style of the Devils can go a full 60 minutes without getting whistled for one live action penalty (as opposed to the too many men call they had)....that astounds me. It seems like the Sabres have been getting the shaft on calls ever since the Bruins spoke up about the team a couple weeks ago. Maybe Lindy or a couple players need to go on a rant and try to turn the heat up a little bit and get the recognition going back the other way now.

Archived