OT: FC Buffalo

JWell

I'm sure like most other Americans you dont care at all about soccer... but if you do... we have a team in buffalo!!!

Look them up on FB...

The games are awesome and fun to go to and they are very cheap (5bucks).

Great food and family friendly atmosphere.

You honestly will not regret going to one of their games!

One of my best friends, CJ Scirto, just signed with FC Buffalo :thumbsup:

I'll definitely be trying to make a few games here and there

Sweet! hopefully he will be putting a few in the net!!

They tied the home opener in a very good match.

Great singing and cheering by The Situation Room!

#ForOurCity

I'm sure like most other Americans you dont care at all about soccer... but if you do... we have a team in buffalo!!!

Look them up on FB...

The games are awesome and fun to go to and they are very cheap (5bucks).

Great food and family friendly atmosphere.

You honestly will not regret going to one of their games!

I love the beautiful game ... futbal the way it's suposed to be played!!

Hopefully, the area will support the team. Fans of the sport are like no others. There is nothing like the crowd atmosphere at a Toronto FC match ... the only reason I return to the city of my birth.

With luck FC Buffalo will play some "friendlies" against the top European sides like FC Barcelona or Manchester City (my favourite team who, on a goal in injury time by my favourite player ... Edin Dzeko ... clinched the English Premiership this past weekend, for the first time in 40 some odd years).

I like the fact that Buffalo has a soccer team for those who like the sport to cheer for.

I have never been much of a soccer fan - watching it drives me nuts. I'm firmly convinced that rugby was invented when a soccer player became frustrated at trying to run upfield while kicking the ball and just picked it up and ran with it. The other players ran after him and pulled him to the ground. Poof! Rugby.

I love the beautiful game ... futbal the way it's suposed to be played!!

Hopefully, the area will support the team. Fans of the sport are like no others. There is nothing like the crowd atmosphere at a Toronto FC match ... the only reason I return to the city of my birth.

With luck FC Buffalo will play some "friendlies" against the top European sides like FC Barcelona or Manchester City (my favourite team who, on a goal in injury time by my favourite player ... Edin Dzeko ... clinched the English Premiership this past weekend, for the first time in 40 some odd years).

EW!!! man city!!!

Go Chelsea!!!

I like the fact that Buffalo has a soccer team for those who like the sport to cheer for.

I have never been much of a soccer fan - watching it drives me nuts. I'm firmly convinced that rugby was invented when a soccer player became frustrated at trying to run upfield while kicking the ball and just picked it up and ran with it. The other players ran after him and pulled him to the ground. Poof! Rugby.

very funny. haha. i love rugby as well

• 3 weeks later...

Archived