Sabres' bar in Chicago update?

Tony P

Gonna be in Chicago for an extended business trip but am still hoping to catch a few games on TV.

My forum search came up with 2 places to watch Sabres' games in Chicago: Lincoln Station & Delilah's. Since those posts were made in 2010, I'm hoping that someone can confirm that this is still the case - as things in the bar business can change pretty quickly.

Thanks!

My suggestion living here for 12 years is Lincoln Station. Delilah's is more a Bills bar. It all depends on where you are staying. If you are in a suburb, you are heel long and gone from these places. Even from downtown is a hike. Where are you staying?

Dowtown Loop area -The Sheraton (near Wacker & Michigan). Any closer suggestions are welcomed as I'll be "cabin' it" - no car.

My suggestion living here for 12 years is Lincoln Station. Delilah's is more a Bills bar. It all depends on where you are staying. If you are in a suburb, you are heel long and gone from these places. Even from downtown is a hike. Where are you staying?

Lincoln Station is really easy to get to if he's anywhere near the red line. That would be my pick as well.

Dowtown Loop area -The Sheraton (near Wacker & Michigan). Any closer suggestions are welcomed as I'll be "cabin' it" - no car.

Near the NBC building? Walk west a few blocks on Grand to the Red Line and ride that north to the Fullerton stop. Lincoln Station is just a few minutes walk from there. It's pretty easy.

I second Lincoln Station. I was in town for game 1 of the Flyers series and went to Lincoln Station and I have to say it was one of the most fun times I have had watching a Sabres game in awhile. The place was packed and I would say about 99% Sabres fans with their gear on packed the bar. It may be different for a regular season game but still it is definitely a place to check out.

Archived