Got my pre season tix

beerme1

The parking ramp passes and pre season tickets came in today. They are the usual generic tickets. After seeing our playoff tickets last year I am expecting some flashy unique regular season tickets this year. The exact opposite to the crap that Ralph sent us for the Bills. Those aren't even on glossy card stock.

Ralph is cheap.

Terry, is not.

The parking ramp passes and pre season tickets came in today. They are the usual generic tickets. After seeing our playoff tickets last year I am expecting some flashy unique regular season tickets this year. The exact opposite to the crap that Ralph sent us for the Bills. Those aren't even on glossy card stock.

Ralph is cheap.

Terry, is not.

The last couple of years, the tickets have been really nice. There was the "passport to hockey" theme two years ago, and last year, the anniversary tickets with the nostalgic photos were great.

The seasons last year were the best looking season tickets I've ever seen, for any club. I go to a lot of away games, which involves using StubHub a lot...the Rangers, Islanders, Jersey, Philly, Boston, and Chicago's all looked like crap in comparison to ours. And Chicago was coming off of winning the cup!

Archived