Anyone going to the game Saturday?

elj4176

As a Sabres fan stuck in the middle of Ohio I don't get to as many games as I'd like but I'll be there Saturday!

Also - I've been a lurker here for awhile and decided to join in the madness.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

As a Sabres fan stuck in the middle of Ohio I don't get to as many games as I'd like but I'll be there Saturday!

Also - I've been a lurker here for awhile and decided to join in the madness.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

Well...we are thinking about it. We usually go everytime the Sabres come to C-Bus, but the last two times...the Sabres lost.

We are just not sure this time, although if the Sabres do not get a point tonight, tomorrow is almost a must go for us, yes?

eh....just not sure. Probably.

Welcome to this board, lots of good hockey talk/info...lots of craziness. I'm in Ohio too, although I wouldn't say I'm stuck here. Do you live here, or are you just visiting? We live halfway between Cleveland and C-Bus, and I actually prefer Cleveland, it's more like home. I like Ohio well enough, we have a pretty good life here :thumbsup:

Well...we are thinking about it. We usually go everytime the Sabres come to C-Bus, but the last two times...the Sabres lost.

We are just not sure this time, although if the Sabres do not get a point tonight, tomorrow is almost a must go for us, yes?

eh....just not sure. Probably.

Welcome to this board, lots of good hockey talk/info...lots of craziness. I'm in Ohio too, although I wouldn't say I'm stuck here. Do you live here, or are you just visiting? We live halfway between Cleveland and C-Bus, and I actually prefer Cleveland, it's more like home. I like Ohio well enough, we have a pretty good life here :thumbsup:

I know what you mean. They seem to lose every game I go to but it can;t be me...can it?? ;) If/when we get the point tonight then I am going for sure.

I say stuck in Ohio because it's a hockey wasteland. I can't goto the games and I can't watch them locally. Southern Tier brewpub is too far away and the wings are suspect in these parts.

We must be from about the same area - I'm in Mansfield so just about and hour to either Columbus or Cleveland.

I know what you mean. They seem to lose every game I go to but it can;t be me...can it?? ;) If/when we get the point tonight then I am going for sure.

I say stuck in Ohio because it's a hockey wasteland. I can't goto the games and I can't watch them locally. Southern Tier brewpub is too far away and the wings are suspect in these parts.

We must be from about the same area - I'm in Mansfield so just about and hour to either Columbus or Cleveland.

haha...I'm in Ashland, although I've lived in both Mansfield and Bellville. My kids went to St. Petes for a while.

Are you the guy I saw in Fork & Fingers a few months back? My daughter and I stopped by your table to admire your new third...Miller it was. gift from your wife? fiancee? We oogled and stared at it and I decided I wanted one, and I got it for Christmas lol.

There is hockey here but you have to look. Some school age kids here in Ashland play in leagues at Alice Noble in Wooster. Not much news coverage at all out of Cleveland, but I think the Jackets are pretty popular in Columbus, just no where else in this state.

You NEED Center Ice man! It's not that expensive, about the price of one game, really. Do you at least have VS? Def. a must have for the playoffs. I also subscribe to XM so I can listen to games when I'm out running kids around and not home.

Ahem.

So we can consider your application, please answer these 10 questions.

1. Tim Connolly: 5x5M, 4x4M, 3x3M, 2x1.5M, NFW

2. Terry Pegula: Savior, Over Exuberant Fan, or Just Another Rich Guy

3. Lindy Ruff: Thank God for Lindy, Lindy Must Go, Lindy can't coach

4. The glass is half empty or half full?

5. Puppies or Kittens?

6. Miller against Philadelphia or Enroth against Philadelphia?

7. HSBC is too loud, just right or most nights resembles a library?

8. Derek Roy should be traded?

9. Is Ennis the second coming of Max?

10. The Sabres will or will not be bounced in the first round of the playoffs?

:lol:

haha...I'm in Ashland, although I've lived in both Mansfield and Bellville. My kids went to St. Petes for a while.

Are you the guy I saw in Fork & Fingers a few months back? My daughter and I stopped by your table to admire your new third...Miller it was. gift from your wife? fiancee? We oogled and stared at it and I decided I wanted one, and I got it for Christmas lol.

There is hockey here but you have to look. Some school age kids here in Ashland play in leagues at Alice Noble in Wooster. Not much news coverage at all out of Cleveland, but I think the Jackets are pretty popular in Columbus, just no where else in this state.

You NEED Center Ice man! It's not that expensive, about the price of one game, really. Do you at least have VS? Def. a must have for the playoffs. I also subscribe to XM so I can listen to games when I'm out running kids around and not home.

I'm in Ashland right now - working.

Not me - so there are a few Sabres fans in the area then. I wear my sabres gear all over too.

I had center ice last season but this season went with hockeystreams.com since we dropped cable. It has worked pretty well but I'd rather be able to turn to MSG without paying extra for it. LOL

I'll be watching in the theater room tonight on the 7' diagonal screen and screaming "let's go buffalo!" and sipping some home brewed Pale Ale.

Archived