Mancari

Marvelo

The team has been winning with him in the line-up. Although, when Hecht comes back, Macaroni is expendable. Don't know if there's a place for him on the Sabres roster after this season, but I wouldn't be surprised if he finds himself a NHL team to play for.

I don't know if he brings more to the table than Hecht, but what I do know is in these last 8 or 9 games he has shown something that I hadn't seen in him from prior call ups.

He is hitting guys, or atleast starting to.

He has an absolute booming slap shot, but then, he always had.

What I have noticed is that this time, he has a linemate he is familiar and comfortable with, Nathan Gerbe.

I saw 3 passes that could have been decent scoring chances if they weren't deflected or tangled up in Gerbe's skates.

Marc is showing promise, I would like to see him play out the season just to see if him and little Nathan can find consistency in the chemistry they have. I think Goose is doing ok with them, but I'd much rather have Luke Adam centering Gerbe and Mancari.

If we do re-sign him, I would imagine its only for 1 season so Kassian has time to adjust to the pro game. We'll see though.

Archived