I need some advice from Philly sabres fans

mediumishot

Hey guys,

Ive been a part of this site for a while but Im more of a reader than awriter. Anyway, I will be headed from Baltimore to Philly for the game on March 5th and since the game is at one, my crew and I were looking for a good brunch place to get food and drinks near the arena. Were looking for a low key place where we can hang out and hopefully not get beat up too. Were going for my 26th birthday so we want to have a good time. Any advice would help, thanks!

Lets Go Buffalo!

I am also a born and bred sabres fan unfortunately living in the Philly suburbs. Chickie and Pete's is easily the best you will find. Go there and drink and eat good food and you get a shuttle to the Farg which is like a mile and a half away. I wear my #30 proudly but I never cause too much trouble, Philly fans have killed each other (http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Phillies_Fan_Beaten_To_Death) I'm betting that they are willing to fight some drunk dudes making a ruckus to defend their honor.

I am also a born and bred sabres fan unfortunately living in the Philly suburbs. Chickie and Pete's is easily the best you will find. Go there and drink and eat good food and you get a shuttle to the Farg which is like a mile and a half away. I wear my #30 proudly but I never cause too much trouble, Philly fans have killed each other (http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Phillies_Fan_Beaten_To_Death) I'm betting that they are willing to fight some drunk dudes making a ruckus to defend their honor.

Do they have a shuttle back to the restaurant?

Hey guys,

Ive been a part of this site for a while but Im more of a reader than awriter. Anyway, I will be headed from Baltimore to Philly for the game on March 5th and since the game is at one, my crew and I were looking for a good brunch place to get food and drinks near the arena. Were looking for a low key place where we can hang out and hopefully not get beat up too. Were going for my 26th birthday so we want to have a good time. Any advice would help, thanks!

Lets Go Buffalo!

There are some good places up and down Broad street which is right by the arena. Don't worry about getting beat up. I go all the time to the center with my sabres stuff on. I'll be celebrating my 22nd birthday at that game. Good luck and LET'S GO BUFFALO!

Archived