Mike Grier

Twisted Wrister

Since this board starting getting critical of his play he came back with 3 assists the other night and now the game winner...although that was about as bad of a give away you can ever have that led to a goal today..........but he's put together two nice games. Ruff better not mess with the Briere line either because they are just playing out of their minds together.

Since this board starting getting critical of his play he came back with 3 assists the other night and now the game winner...although that was about as bad of a give away you can ever have that led to a goal today..........but he's put together two nice games. Ruff better not mess with the Briere line either because they are just playing out of their minds together.

somehow i dont think Lindy will mess with the Briere line because they are playing ridiculous right now and they cant be stopped. JP and Hecht seem to work well together especially on fast breaks.

somehow i dont think Lindy will mess with the Briere line because they are playing ridiculous right now and they cant be stopped. JP and Hecht seem to work well together especially on fast breaks.

Don't be surprised if he does. It only takes one bad shift for Lindy. I think it why the players go so hard every shift.

Archived