[OT] Nothing against anyone here...

FogBat

Guys, it's been a good run here for me and I enjoyed the time I spent here. However, I think I need to say goodbye to this forum. I have been doing some praying about my future here, and I need to move on.

I admit that I have not said some nice things on here. Granted, I could make the excuse that it was the "heat of the moment" that got to me, but that is unacceptable. If anything, I have probably brought reproach upon My Lord for some of the things I have said and done here. I humbly apologize for my actions and attitude in the past on these matters.

No doubt, there will be some of you who were probably hoping that I had either never signed up here, or that I should have left sooner. Some will probably wish that I reconsider my decision to leave. However, my mind is made up. I have to follow where Christ is leading me, and I am sorry to say that my future is no longer here.

I may check back only to see if anyone wants to keep in touch with me. If that's the case, send me a PM with your email address and I'll get back to you with mine.

This is going to be the only post on this thread. I am closing it as soon as I opened it.

May God providentially bless you guys, the city of Buffalo, and especially the Buffalo Sabres!

Archived