Satan Haunts Buffalo

Marvelo

(about 7 minutes in)

You know you' had to hear this headline somewhere. Love the post-goal celebration. Sabres were done in by Satan and now they sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gichigumi. Snowball 1, H-E-double hockey sticks - 0.

(about 7 minutes in)

You know you' had to hear this headline somewhere. Love the post-goal celebration. Sabres were done in by Satan and now they sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gichigumi. Snowball 1, H-E-double hockey sticks - 0.

Skip Krake Haunts Wonderbread :blink:

Miro Satan is just the latest manifestation of a decades-old curse surrounding Buffalo and WNY. Hapless sports teams, 40 years of economic decay, utterly incompetent politicians (even the politician-wannabes are unbelievable douchebags), and an apathetic and ignorant population with a mindset straight out of the 1970s -- it's one heck of a town.

the fact that satan killed us doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the fact that we wasted miller's fantastic season. if we don't clean house (REGIER :wallbash: ) soon i am afraid he is going to wind up leaving town like satan and hasek....which is to say it's going to be embarrassing and ugly. i wouldn't wnt to waste my career on a team who only cared about selling tickets, either.

Satan put the puck off the post on his goal on Monday ... even though he had a wide open net ... nice to know he can still hit an empty net. He was very close to missing that opportunity ...

Which makes him better than 99% of the Sabres roster when it comes to goal scoring. If Satan was a Sabre and Connolly (or any other Sabre) was a Bruin the Sabres would be heading to the second round.

Miro haunted the sabres when he played for them,why should it be any different now?

I couldn't believe some of what I was watching of Satan. Seemed like he forechecked in this series more than he did in all of his seasons in Buffalo.

Archived