Luke Adam headed to Portland?

Two or less

It was on Luke Adams facebook page that he's signed to a ELC... Same with Lagace, but his case that he signed an ATO.

While I haven't confirmed it from direct sources... the fact that it's on their FB page I'm more inclined to believe, but I won't report it until I have a quote... I hope to speak with both of them tomorrow.

It was on Luke Adams facebook page that he's signed to a ELC... Same with Lagace, but his case that he signed an ATO.

While I haven't confirmed it from direct sources... the fact that it's on their FB page I'm more inclined to believe, but I won't report it until I have a quote... I hope to speak with both of them tomorrow.

What is an ATO?

What is an ATO?

When college and junior teams’ seasons end, AHL clubs can add players from those amateur ranks and use them, without restriction. A college player who appears in one pro game loses his NCAA eligibility. Any college player who comes out would have to be signed to an NHL contract. The AHL club would then sign him to an AHL Amateur Tryout Contract to serve as an interim bridge to when that NHL deal kicks in next summer.

When college and junior teams’ seasons end, AHL clubs can add players from those amateur ranks and use them, without restriction. A college player who appears in one pro game loses his NCAA eligibility. Any college player who comes out would have to be signed to an NHL contract. The AHL club would then sign him to an AHL Amateur Tryout Contract to serve as an interim bridge to when that NHL deal kicks in next summer.

Thanks.

Archived