(OT) DirecTV charging for "free" Center Ice

PASabreFan

Warning to those who, like me, were given Center Ice for free to keep us as loyal customers during the dark days of no Versus:

I got my bill today and they charged me $79.90 for something called "Race to the Cup."

They took it off, but man is this company's customer service TERRIBLE.

Warning to those who, like me, were given Center Ice for free to keep us as loyal customers during the dark days of no Versus:

I got my bill today and they charged me $79.90 for something called "Race to the Cup."

You get the Buffalo feed? I remember being up those parts watching on Empire as a yout!

You get the Buffalo feed? I remember being up those parts watching on Empire as a yout!

The Buffalo feed and the Shitsburgh feed. Wally explained it -- I'm in some kind of sub-cultural, vast No-Man's Wasteland.

Oh yeah people should also remember to cancel the auto-renew on their free Center Ice, or else you're gonna be billed for it next fall.

The Buffalo feed and the Shitsburgh feed. Wally explained it -- I'm in some kind of sub-cultural, vast No-Man's Wasteland.

Oh yeah people should also remember to cancel the auto-renew on their free Center Ice, or else you're gonna be billed for it next fall.

I remember I grew up in the same situ. We watched The Buffalo channels. Guess I coulda been a steelers/pens fan easily. Imagine that.

Time Warner is no better.

They charged me twice for NHL Center Ice on the same bill, they took it off but it was like pulling teeth trying to talk to people from India... I was transferred 4 times, the first time was my fault I called the wrong service department, then they messed it up two times, then when I'm finally there I'm put on hold for 25 minutes.

Typical really, I couldn't even understand the person and everytime I asked for an "American" agent they kept giving me more Indians. Then I asked for their supervisor who spoke clear English and had the problem cleared up, also I cancelled them, went to Dish, and haven't had a problem since.

Cheaper bill too might I add.

Archived