LaLime with the "Briere"

spndnchz

I'm not convinced that it's a "tune-up". I'm worried that his hip won't recover enough for him to return. Not that it seems to make a difference who the f is playing goal when Miller is hurt. But, I'd hate to see us going into the season with only 1.5 goalies. And, Enroth is not ready yet. Hey, but Marty might need a new team soon since Philly sounds like they are losing heir minds with trying to get Emery.

I'm not convinced that it's a "tune-up". I'm worried that his hip won't recover enough for him to return. Not that it seems to make a difference who the f is playing goal when Miller is hurt. But, I'd hate to see us going into the season with only 1.5 goalies. And, Enroth is not ready yet. Hey, but Marty might need a new team soon since Philly sounds like they are losing heir minds with trying to get Emery.

I'd love the spirit and character that Biron would bring back to the team.

Listening to alot of the former comments, it always sounded like Biron's personality added swagger to the team.

Bring back Biron, let go of LaLime, let go of Peters, Afinogenov, and get Neil and Cole. Tallinder needs a change of scenery, and as talented as he is, I am no longer convinced that Connolly can last a whole season.

Build around Miller, Roy, Vanek, Pominville.

Archived