Dominik Hasek to come out of Retirement

joe w bags

Nice find. Very interesting but I don't see Hasek having much success. I don't see a guy who is that far apart from his prime to come in and play well at his age. And even if he does have success in the Czech league, I still don't think he has a chance of out playing Tomas Vokoun for the starting spot.

As PA said, he certainly does have a ego. Hard to imagine him as Olympic goalie. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Nice find. Very interesting but I don't see Hasek having much success. I don't see a guy who is that far apart from his prime to come in and play well at his age. And even if he does have success in the Czech league, I still don't think he has a chance of out playing Tomas Vokoun for the starting spot.

Yikes, next years Olympics certainly will be a conflicting one. It will have various Sabres players playing for their respective countries teams, Lindy coaching the Canadian team, the Leafs yet, Coach Wilson and General Manager Burke leading the United States team. Truly does reflect the worldly nature of today's game. For me anyway it gets confusing watching players coaches, as adversaries that otherwise I want the best for.

Yikes, next years Olympics certainly will be a conflicting one. It will have various Sabres players playing for their respective countries teams, Lindy coaching the Canadian team, the Leafs yet, Coach Wilson and General Manager Burke leading the United States team. Truly does reflect the worldly nature of today's game. For me anyway it gets confusing watching players coaches, as adversaries that otherwise I want the best for.

Lindy is coaching the Canadian world championship team, he has not been yet named to coach team Canada in the Olympics though.

Archived