Someone call FedEx.

deluca67

Every team that needs a goalie should recieve a copy of this game on Monday morning.

This could not have worked out better for the Sabres. Starting Biron on the road after sitting so long? Making 40+ saves? I think teams that were unsure about Biron may just have had some questions answered.

The best thing about all this? Is that the Sabres don't have to make a move. Which means a team will have to come strong with an offer to pry away Biron.

Every team that needs a goalie should recieve a copy of this game on Monday morning.

This could not have worked out better for the Sabres. Starting Biron on the road after sitting so long? Making 40+ saves? I think teams that were unsure about Biron may just have had some questions answered.

The best thing about all this? Is that the Sabres don't have to make a move. Which means a team will have to come strong with an offer to pry away Biron.

So maybe Darcy knew what he was doing with this wait until the last minute to pull the trigger on a trade unless you are offered something incredible mode of operation? We won't know for sure for 5 more days (or possibly for a few more months) but right now he isn't looking too bad.

I'm still waiting to see what happens this off-season before I pass judgement on Darcy, but I am happy with where the team is at currently.

it was definatly a sound strategy to start biron tonight... but it all hinged on biron... he plays well and he has a chance of being traded... he plays badly and he stays on our bench or is traded for little or nothing... considering the team in front of him tonight i think he's earned his trade...

Archived