MSG Coverage

topshelfcookies

Does anyone have any information regarding MSG's coverage of the Sabres game tonight? I know that in past weeks, on Friday and Saturday night games, they have been starting coverage 30 mins earlier and doing an extended pre-game show.

With LaFontaine's ceremony set to go at about 7:45 does anyone know if this will be broadcast as well?

Also, sorry if this post should have been included in the game day thread...

Go Sabres

Does anyone have any information regarding MSG's coverage of the Sabres game tonight? I know that in past weeks, on Friday and Saturday night games, they have been starting coverage 30 mins earlier and doing an extended pre-game show.

With LaFontaine's ceremony set to go at about 7:45 does anyone know if this will be broadcast as well?

Also, sorry if this post should have been included in the game day thread...

Go Sabres

I looked at the Center Ice guide this morning and there's an asterisk next to the Sabres game. It said "included 30 pre-game ceremony". At least one broadcast is televising the ceremony, so I would assume MSG will have it.

Let me tell you what those jacka**** from MSG did last night.. I live Rockland Co. so MSG gave us the Buffalo feed on channel 627 until 8:00 then blacked-out that channel and I had to switch to NHL CI and watch the Maple Leaf feed which spent most of the ceremony talking about how bad the Leafs are this year. Which is amusing in of itself, but not exactly what I wanted. **MSG is the worst network, almost as bad as ESPN**

Archived