I don't know why I keep posting but...

Buffalo Fan

face backup goaltenders?? and they get SHUTOUTS!! What the f@CK...that is a sign of VERY little respect. I think it is SERIOUSLY time to consider blowing it up. I hate to say that with all of the optimism surrounding the recent signings but I think it is time. There's not much worth hanging on to. Let's take the Chicago Blackhawks route and bottom out. I want to point out, that this is a tactic to succeed not to save $$. Many owners use it a a guise, but I think it could be a good thing...take some lumps for 12 months and turn a new leaf. This is REDICULOUS!!!!

face backup goaltenders?? and they get SHUTOUTS!! What the f@CK...that is a sign of VERY little respect. I think it is SERIOUSLY time to consider blowing it up. I hate to say that with all of the optimism surrounding the recent signings but I think it is time. There's not much worth hanging on to. Let's take the Chicago Blackhawks route and bottom out. I want to point out, that this is a tactic to succeed not to save $$. Many owners use it a a guise, but I think it could be a good thing...take some lumps for 12 months and turn a new leaf. This is REDICULOUS!!!!

While you are generally correct, I hope you weren't referring to tonight's game. Anderson has taken the #1 spot in Florida and leads the league in save % (which we really helped tonight.) He shut out the Rangers the other night, too.

While you are generally correct, I hope you weren't referring to tonight's game. Anderson has taken the #1 spot in Florida and leads the league in save % (which we really helped tonight.) He shut out the Rangers the other night, too.

I wasn't aware he had ascended to the top spot, but I think my point still stands. No one is afraid of this offense. That's a problem.

Archived