Let's not take it out on the sabres

Derrico

I've been reading so many posts Bi#ching because the sabres craped the bed last night. People are saying how the team is "pissing off the fan base" and the end result over the past few years from letting key free agents walk. Give me a break, we are sitting in 5th place in the eastern conference. We haven't played quite as sharp over the past week now but come on.........just because the bills season is tanking in a hurry doesn't give anyone the right to take that frustration out by comming on here and trashing the sabres. I really didn't think the sabres looked like they weren't trying out there. When lalime lets in 4 goals on 8 shots there isnt much hope.....

I've been reading so many posts Bi#ching because the sabres craped the bed last night. People are saying how the team is "pissing off the fan base" and the end result over the past few years from letting key free agents walk. Give me a break, we are sitting in 5th place in the eastern conference. We haven't played quite as sharp over the past week now but come on.........just because the bills season is tanking in a hurry doesn't give anyone the right to take that frustration out by comming on here and trashing the sabres. I really didn't think the sabres looked like they weren't trying out there. When lalime lets in 4 goals on 8 shots there isnt much hope.....

I mean no offense, but you can't blame it on Lalime. Four goals on eight shots is a very deceptive stat in this instance. He had no chance (or fault) on the first three. I think that those of us our frustrated and crankin' on the boards is because we have watched them play very well and know they can play better. And dumping games at home is a very quick way to piss off the fan base, ESPECIALLY when they know what the team is capable of.

I can say for myself that venting often helps particularly when they deserve it. I'm not saying their season is tanked, but it is obvious they have not been playing to their capability over the past two weeks.

I believe its like someone else mentioned earlier in a different thread. It's an 82 game season and the Sabres have the opportunity to take our minds off of the season that has become the Buffalo Bills. Call me a glutton for punishment, but I haven't given up on the Sabres or the Bills. :beer:

Archived