a noreaster...

southern sabre

Folks... I'm feeling something in the air. Can you? It's something that's been gathering since October,

and it's about ready to unleash itself upon the NHL. Some have taken notice as it's scraped and clawed it's way to the surface. Detractors have become suddenly quiet, while others have stood up and said, "I knew something was different this time." Even Senators have begun to watch their backs, frightened at the mysterious beast creeping up behind them. It's a vicious rebel force from which there is no escape.

And it's coming out of the northeast. What could it possibly be???????.................

Answer:__________________.

Guest Guest

Folks... I'm feeling something in the air. Can you? It's something that's been gathering since October,

and it's about ready to unleash itself upon the NHL. Some have taken notice as it's scraped and clawed it's way to the surface. Detractors have become suddenly quiet, while others have stood up and said, "I knew something was different this time." Even Senators have begun to watch their backs, frightened at the mysterious beast creeping up behind them. It's a vicious rebel force from which there is no escape.

And it's coming out of the northeast. What could it possibly be???????.................

A blow out by Atlanta 2-0 already

Guest Guest

The Beast from the East, Bam Bam Bigelow?

Archived