Tonights Hot Stove After 40 Mins

BamBam

I thought it was kind-of funny that Milbury wanted to kick the crap out of Al Strachen.

Strachen started talking about re-signing players out in LA and that Luc Robitallie (who is an exec with the team) disagreed with the signings that Lombardi (GM) did. Milbury told Al that Luc needed to stick to other things and let the GM take care of player contracts. And in telling Al that he said it very matter of fact as in...Shut up little man...you have no clue.

So 2 mins later, Al Strachen said..."In other boneheaded GM moves today" and before he could finish Milbury said "You know...I thought I was going to make it at least 2 weeks with you before throwing up, but you just took the cake tonight".

Milbury was fired up, and you could tell that those two were going to be seperated later.

Also----Pierre LeBrun threw out Lindy's name (and 4 others) as possible Head Coaching possibilities for the Olympic team.

I'm not sure Millbury wanted to kick the crap out of anybody, but since I was at a wedding Saturday evening and missed the game, thanks for bringing it up.

I like Strachen - he speaks his mind and is entertaining in doing so. I'd take a full intermission segment of just him over xenophobic Cherry any day.

As for Millbury, he was, is, and always will be a cockgobbler.

Archived