RANKINGS

TSN: 34

CSB: 42 NAS

ISS: 51

RLR: 83

McK: 34

THN: 64

Comparable: Steve Bernier

From TSN: He has magic hands and a nose for the net, but he's going to have to work on his first step and overall speed if he's going to put up numbers at the next level.

From NHL Central Scouting: Luke has really improved over the season. He is a big player and sometimes big guys take longer to grow into their skating. The upside on Luke is pretty high, he plays big, and he can score.

"Adam plays most of his game within arm?s reach of the net. Whether it is working the cycle along the boards, or banging in rebounds on the opposing goaltender?s door step, he has solid puck skills and a nose for the net. However, his lack of skating ability keeps him from being a dominant player and also limits his usefulness in his own end."

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/5360

I think is my favorite pick. I like the fact the TJ Brennan (who I think will make it) play together successfully. I dont think JS Allard will make it, but you never know. Luke should have a huge season for the Fog Devils next season if that is the case. I have become a Fog Devil fan all of the sudden :blush: Oh yeah, and a Pirate fan! :chris:

"Adam plays most of his game within arm?s reach of the net. Whether it is working the cycle along the boards, or banging in rebounds on the opposing goaltender?s door step, he has solid puck skills and a nose for the net. However, his lack of skating ability keeps him from being a dominant player and also limits his usefulness in his own end."

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/5360

It seems like that might have been something said about Paul Gaustad going into the draft. Even Pominville for that matter. The kid does look the most promising of the early picks. If he can pick up his skating he seems to have the size and desire needed to get the tough goals.

Archived