OT- Buffalo Bandits replay on ESPN

GoatheadInCT

I'm not a lacrosse fan but a few of my friends are and went to the game. Glad to hear Buffalo won. A few notes, 18,640. Which is very good. Glad our arena is sold out when Sabres are not playing, any extra revenue we can get is good since we don't share our arena with anyone, but Tom Golisano was at the game and was boooed. I thought that was interesting as well.

I'm not a lacrosse fan but a few of my friends are and went to the game. Glad to hear Buffalo won. A few notes, 18,640. Which is very good. Glad our arena is sold out when Sabres are not playing, any extra revenue we can get is good since we don't share our arena with anyone, but Tom Golisano was at the game and was boooed. I thought that was interesting as well.

Do you know that for sure? Was it pretty emphatic? Was it apparent on TV?

I saw him on TV after the game and wondered if he is always there or just for the championship!

Do you know that for sure? Was it pretty emphatic? Was it apparent on TV?

I saw him on TV after the game and wondered if he is always there or just for the championship!

I was at the game and he was definetly booed and it was quite loud. It only lasted about a 3 or 4 seconds as they were reading off a bunch of "thank you's" after the game had ended. As for the TV coverage, I don't think it extended that far into the post game activites. The pileup in front of the net was shown for a total of 10 seconds, then a commercial, followed by a couple shots of the bandits running around the floor thanking the fans. It all wrapped up pretty quick.

I'm sure some people were booing Golisano, but I think most of the boos were directed at Larry Quinn who was alongside Golisano at the time.

Vanek-Man, you should give lax a chance. I've found that a lot of people who like hockey tend to enjoy the indoor (otherwise known as the Canadian) version of lacrosse as well.

Archived