Places to watch the games

Corp000085

I'll drive to a surrounding area if i have to, but i need a place to watch the games tonight. My wife and I are going to Colonial Williasburg till monday. She's very understanding in my need to watch the games, so now I just have to find a sports bar to see them. If all else fails, i can "watch" or listen to them on the computer. our hotel has free broadband. I'll scope things out today when i get there, and i'm confident that i'll be able to find a bar to see the game, but if anyone is familiar with the area, let me know. Hell, if someone lives close, we can have an impromptu sabrespace.com gathering!

edit: i've seen lots of these "need a place to watch the game" threads this season... we need to put together a database of places in popular out of town areas and post it somewhere on the board. That'll be a great july project for when i have nothiong else to do.

i have my own sports complex about 25 min from Williamsburg close to newport news. Email or pm me for directions.

so... by "complex" do you mean hdtv, surroundsound, and beer, or do you mean dungeon with shackles and firearms?

Archived