Watching games in Chicago

Mike Ramsey

Anyone know where Sabre fans will meet in Chicago for the playoffs? I am guessing with the success of the Blackhawks combined with the NBA there will be a snowball's chance in hell I will be able to see any of the first and second round games unless I take the TV in the sports bar above the urinal in the bathroom with no sound.

I used to live in Chicago for 10 years and the second year I was there, my buddy opened up a place called Lincoln Station on Lincoln Avenue (right across from the Biograph movie theatre). I told him when he first opened that if he made it a Buffalo bar, I would guarantee him 50 people the first Bills game there.

Ever since, it has been all Buffalo for every game. The Stanley Cup run in 99 was out of control there. Some of us "Founding Fathers" have since moved back to Buffalo but they have a whole new crop of Buffalo fans still going. It should be heating up right about now. Tell Joe the Baumer sent you and put it on my tab :beer:

Anyone know where Sabre fans will meet in Chicago for the playoffs? I am guessing with the success of the Blackhawks combined with the NBA there will be a snowball's chance in hell I will be able to see any of the first and second round games unless I take the TV in the sports bar above the urinal in the bathroom with no sound.

What Blackhawks success?

I used to live in Chicago for 10 years and the second year I was there, my buddy opened up a place called Lincoln Station on Lincoln Avenue (right across from the Biograph movie theatre). I told him when he first opened that if he made it a Buffalo bar, I would guarantee him 50 people the first Bills game there.

Ever since, it has been all Buffalo for every game. The Stanley Cup run in 99 was out of control there. Some of us "Founding Fathers" have since moved back to Buffalo but they have a whole new crop of Buffalo fans still going. It should be heating up right about now. Tell Joe the Baumer sent you and put it on my tab :beer:

Hey, I'm a veteran of the 99 Cup run and will still be making the Lincoln Station runs during the playoffs! We've even got Josh Mora watching the games with us. B-)

Archived