Tomorrow night...

mrjsbu96

maybe i'm feeling it that much more b/c i live in NJ and despise the devils, but we really better cream these guys tomorrow night for so many reasons.

we might not all agree on where the sabres stand, etc, but the devils are wrapping up a long roadtrip and are playing a team scratching for their playoff lives tonight on the Island; meanwhile, we have had a few days to sit and think about the awful last 5 of 6 periods of hockey we played this weekend...

honestly, i don't even care if they win as long as they bust their balls for the entire 60 minutes...

the islanders are playing them tough now. they were down 2-0 and ready to pack it up, however the islanders scored to make it 2-1 and are outhitting the devils. that game's on versus...

another suprising game is the bruins and sens. its 3-2 bruins right now and they're basically skating circles around the sens.

the islanders 3rd period should be good. dunham has been decent and the team has shown some heart tonight. gotta beat brodeur though, and that'll be tough. Either way, as i mentioned above, the islanders are taking the body to the devils.

Archived