(OT) What a fight!

niagara66

Now in the 6th. I don't follow boxing but these two guys (Irish kid Duddy and and a hispanic guy Campas) are toe-to-toe through 6 just POUNDING each other for the IBA Middleweight title

Great fight!

Pounding is right! This a is a great boxing match. I can't believe either of them is still standing at this point.

That fight was incredible. I can't believe how many HARD punches each man gave and took. Any one of those would've knocked my ass out! No knockdowns in the fight although Duddy got his knees buckled (and both eyes cut) by the sixth round, then reached WAYYY down for the strength to come back and win.

Incredible fight. Maybe the best I've ever seen.

That fight was incredible. I can't believe how many HARD punches each man gave and took. Any one of those would've knocked my ass out! No knockdowns in the fight although Duddy got his knees buckled (and both eyes cut) by the sixth round, then reached WAYYY down for the strength to come back and win.

Incredible fight. Maybe the best I've ever seen.

I though Campas was knocked down once? But regardless, props to both of those guys for going the full 12 with the punches they were taking.

...and hey, Duddy will be on PPV on 3/16(?)

For anyone interested, the PPV event is the day befor St. Patty's day and is called "Erin Go Brawl".

"Charismatic and a rising star in the boxing business, Duddy will take his undefeated record of 18-0 with 15 KO's against Anthony Bonsante as the fight headlines the "Erin Go Brawl" pay per view event.

The main event will take place at the Theater from Madison Square Garden on March 16 and will be broadcast live starting at 9 p.m. on In Demand PPV, DirectTV and Dish Network for $24.95"

Archived