Conklin Time?

Allan in MD

Guest Sloth

After last nights play, I think Ruff wants Miller to gain some confidence by allowing him to play tonight. I can understand why Conklin needs to play, but Miller our guy and New Jersey is only 4 points back. One more note before I go, Marty B. for New Jersey has played a LARGE amount of games. They're in the same position as Buffalo. If either team loses their main goalie, they're...you guys get the drift.

After last nights play, I think Ruff wants Miller to gain some confidence by allowing him to play tonight. I can understand why Conklin needs to play, but Miller our guy and New Jersey is only 4 points back. One more note before I go, Marty B. for New Jersey has played a LARGE amount of games. They're in the same position as Buffalo. If either team loses their main goalie, they're...you guys get the drift.

Why would Miller need to gain some confidence? He's the #1 goalie on the #1 team in the NHL.

Why would Miller need to gain some confidence? He's the #1 goalie on the #1 team in the NHL.

I agree ... I don't think he's that fragile.

While this game probably had Marty written all over it, I think you play Miller and use Conklin at home next week ... then Miller is fresh for the road trip. But in the grand scheme of things I don't think it's a big deal who plays tonight, as long as Miller gets a break or two before the playoffs.

I agree ... I don't think he's that fragile.

While this game probably had Marty written all over it, I think you play Miller and use Conklin at home next week ... then Miller is fresh for the road trip. But in the grand scheme of things I don't think it's a big deal who plays tonight, as long as Miller gets a break or two before the playoffs.

I can see Conklin getting the Wild or Panthers game. I think if the Sabres increase their lead in the division and the conference over the next couple of weeks that he could see more action.

Archived