Estimated dates for returns from injuries

gilbert1175

I was just perusing the threads on who we send back 'once everyone is healthy' and thought I'd take a look to see if we can at least get close to some dates when Lindy & Co. might have to make those decisions.

Here's what I came up with for the guys that they gave an estimate about. Listed in order of their estimated return:

Paille "2-3 weeks" - Earliest March 7 (EDIT: Paille had a pin inserted a few days ago - will probably be another week on top of this - say Mid-March)

Spacek "3-4 weeks" - Earliest - March 7 (even though I thought someone said he could play this weekend)

Kotalik "4-6 weeks" - Earliest March 10

Max - "At least six weeks" from his injury, that is earliest March 30.

If I missed anything, please let me know...

I was just perusing the threads on who we send back 'once everyone is healthy' and thought I'd take a look to see if we can at least get close to some dates when Lindy & Co. might have to make those decisions.

Here's what I came up with for the guys that they gave an estimate about. Listed in order of their estimated return:

Paille "2-3 weeks" - Earliest March 7

Spacek "3-4 weeks" - Earliest - March 7 (even though I thought someone said he could play this weekend)

Kotalik "4-6 weeks" - Earliest March 10

Max - "At least six weeks" from his injury, that is earliest March 30.

If I missed anything, please let me know...

I thought I heard yesterday or Monday that Paille had surgery to insert a pin into his finger -- IIRC this happened over the weekend. If that's the case you add another two weeks, meaning somwhere around 3/20.

You're missing Drury, but that return is right around the corner.

And yeah, the talk about needing more cap space due to Paille really makes me think that his return has been pushed back a bit.

I left Drury and Timmy out because there has been no estimate given on their return - I learned last year with Timmy in the playoffs to never underestimate a concussion.

Archived