Jason Spezza

rickshaw

I have to vent.

I cannot stand Jason Spezza. I used to think he was a good kid and a good player, but to witness his actions the past few games I fully believe he is without a doubt the biggest sissy in the NHL.

Anyone else want to grab him and wipe that Smolinski smirk off his face last night?

So, is Spezza the league's biggest sissy? I say yes. Feel free to add your biggest sissy.

I know this isn't the most productive thread but I'm still steamed about that winning goal.

Well if the Sabres just scored as a result of a lucky bounce and a questionalbe penalty wouldn't you be smiling too? Sorta like, ohh yeah... looks like we're gonna steal another one from these loser Sens... But the only problem is... Spezza shouldn't have been smiling because it took their team.. their entire healthy line-up to beat the Saberks w/ an extraordinary bounce and a penalty that happens all the time, but hey... the refs decided... we dont wanna work over time again.. lets call the first thing we see... yeah Congrats Sens! Smile now.. caz come play-offs.. good luck w/ the Pens...

Archived